Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine has a strong preventative element, and is focused on bring the body into balance in order to maintain health and prevent disease. During your consultation we may be able to identify symptoms and illnesses that are likely to develop in you and work to prevent them from occurring.
Under national law, claims of efficacy can only be made in reference to evidence of a high standard. For any clarification please view the Acupuncture Evidence Project for an update on the current evidence. To date additional conditions may have a potential benefit using acupuncture and Chinese medicine however current western scientific evidence does not exist for these. If you have any conditions you would like to enquire about, please give us a call on 47593554.
Here are some of the many areas we see have seen patients for:
- Muscular/joint pain and sports injuries
- Osteo & Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tennis Elbow & RSI
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Mood Disorder, Post Natal Depression and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Infertility, Impotence & Low Libido
- Women’s Health issues including Mentrsual Disorders, PMT, Endometreosis, PCOS & Menopause
- IVF Support
- Pregnancy support including alleviating Morning Sickness, Public Symphasis Dysfunction (SPD), Preparation for Labour, Natural Induction, and Post Partum Care (Recovery treatments, Lactation, Caesarian Scar treatments).
- Scar treatments
- Digestive Disorders such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Indigestion
- Oedema, Water Retention & Lymphoedema
- Weight Loss Assistance
- Treatment of Addictions (Smoking, Alcohol and Drugs)
- Low Immunity, Frequent Colds and Respiratory Conditions
- Sinusitis, Hayfever and Asthma
- Skin conditions such as Eczema, Acne and Psoriasis.
- High Blood Pressure
- Headaches, Migraines and Neuralgia
- Bell’s Palsy
- Dizziness, Vertigo, Tinnitus and Meniere’s Disease
- Insomnia, Night Terrors and other Sleep Disorders
- Circulation Disorders such as Raynaud’s Syndrome
- Childhood illnesses
- Post Stroke Treatments
- Care during Cancer Therapy to alleviate side effects of treatment
- Cosmetic Treatments and Facial Rejuvenation